Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
USD levels to watch following today's strength:
- Cable: Key support lies at 1.3005, Aug 12 low. A break would signal the start of a deeper correction and reinforce Wednesday's bearish engulfing reversal pattern.
- USDJPY: Support lies at 105.10, Wednesday's low that needs to hold to prevent a potential test of the 104.19 key support, Jul 31 low.
- AUDUSD: Key near-term support lies at 0.7109, Aug 12 low.
- USDCAD: Firm resistance resides at 1.3272, Aug 14 high.