Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
AUSSIE BONDS: The Australian Office of Financial Management (AOFM) sells A$300mn
of the 2.75% 21 May 2041 Bond, issue #TB156:
- Average Yield: 1.3820% (prev. 1.9944%)
- High Yield: 1.3875% (prev. 1.9975%)
- Bid/Cover: 1.3800x (prev. 1.7675x)
- Amount allotted at highest accepted yield as percentage of amount bid at that
yield 45.0% (prev. 95.6%)
- bidders 41 (prev. 30), successful 31 (prev. 10), allocated in full 26 (prev.