Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
AUSSIE BONDS: The Australian Office of Financial Management (AOFM) sells A$1.0bn
of the 1.50% 21 June 2031, issue #TB157:
- Average Yield: 0.7874% (prev. 0.9474%)
- High Yield: 0.7950% (prev. 0.9475%)
- Bid/Cover: 2.1100x (prev. 3.8438x)
- Amount allotted at highest accepted yield as percentage of amount bid at that
yield 62.5% (prev. 88.1%)
- bidders 42 (prev. 39), successful 26 (prev. 10), allocated in full 24 (prev.