Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- Political RiskPolitical Risk
Intelligence on key political and geopolitical events around the world.
- About Us
GILT SUMMARY: The Dec-19 gilt future trades at 131.69, up 11 ticks from Monday's
close and trading near best levels; L-H: 131.36-131.71.
- Gilts have firmed with yields 1-2bps lower on the day. Cash yields (Last / 1d
chg / L..H): 2Y (0.554% / -1.5bp / 0.5536%...0.5685%); 5Y (0.5207% / -1.6bp /
0.5202%...0.5345%); 10Y (0.729% / -1.9bp / 0.7283%...0.7427%); 30Y (1.2671% /
-1bp / 1.2655%...1.2767%).
- 2s10s (16.9bp / -0.6bp / 16.7bp..17.3bp); 2s30s (70.8bp / 0.4bp /
- Short sterling futures have broadly rallied with whites outperforming: W (+
1.0/2.0 ticks); R (+ 1.0/1.5 ticks); G (+ 0.5/1.0 ticks); B (broadly flat).