Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- It's just been a one way price action for the USD, with the Greenback taking another leg higher across the board, some short likely getting squeezed.
- USD through new session high against the EUR, GBP, with the latest EU Sefcovic's headline on NI protocol not helping:
- "Damaging unilateral action from the UK have to end"
- Next support in Cable is now seeing further out towards 1.3801 Low May 3 and a key support
- EURUSD test immediate support right here at 1.1867 Low Apr 9