November 15, 2023 07:30 GMT
The Kiwi leads in early trade
- The Dollar was again mixed overnight pre EU Govie open, NZD was leading up 0.33% with the NOK 0.18%, while JPY was the early small loser, down 0.17%.
- Post Cash open, the Yen is still the early loser, now down 0.23%, closely followed by the Pound, just down 0.21% following the UK inflation coming below consensus.
- Despite the CPI data for the UK, Cable still only trades in a tight 33 pips range, and small support moves up to 1.2428 initially.
- The Kiwi still leads, now 0.28% up and through the November high.
- Most market participants will now look at 0.6056, the October high in NZDUSD, which is also the highest print since the 10th August.