Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
US SWAPS: The swap curve itself is sitting ever so slightly flatter, while swaps
have tightened ever so slightly against Tsys.
* 2Y -0.83/26.17
* 5Y -0.13/10.63
* 10Y unch./2.50
* 30Y -0.25/-13.25
* Below outlines some of the more notable $ denominated swap flow from the early
part of the Asia-Pacific session.
- At 01:04GMT there appeared to be a USD79mln payer of USD 4Y at 2.897%
- At 02:36GMT there appeared to be a USD240k 10Y-12Y-15Y Fly, receiving the
- At 02:47GMT there appeared to be a USD150mln receiver of USD 1Y at 2.5275%