Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
EUROZONE: *Timeline of key events in the Eurozone:
- Jul 27 French preliminary Q2 GDP at 0530GMT
- Jul 27 German import/export prices for Jun at 0600GMT
- Jul 27 French Jun consumer spending at 0645GMT
- Jul 27 Eurozone survey of professional forecasters at 0800GMT
- Jul 30 Spain flash July HICP at 0700GMT
- Jul 30 Eurozone Economic sentiment at 0900GMT
- Jul 30 Pan-German flash HICP for July at 1200GMT
- Jul 31 German June retail sales at 0600GMT
- Jul 31 German ILO unemployment change at 0600GMT
- Jul 31 French flash July HICP at 0645GMT
- Jul 31 Spain flash Q2 GP at 0700GMT
- Jul 31 German unemployment rate at 0755GMT
- Jul 31 Eurozone flash inflation at 0900GMT
- Jul 31 Eurozone unemployment rate at 0900GMT
- Jul 31 Italy flash Q2 GDP at 1000GMT