Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
US TSY FUTURES: Trading broadly lower, just off early London lows on heavier
volumes (TYZ>480k), yld curves bear steepening. Rate sale on back of weakest
Japanese 10Y auction in three years, Chicago Fed Pres Evans in Germany not
supportive of third rate cut weighing on front end. Update:
* 3M10Y +4.378, -11.675 (L: -17.842 / H: -9.914)
* 2Y10Y +2.816, 6.7 (L: 4.148 / H: 8.023)
* 2Y30Y +2.815, 51.364 (L: 48.575 / H: 53.368)
* 5Y30Y +0.836, 57.391 (L: 56.244 / H: 59.063)
Current futures levels:
* Dec 2-Yr futures down 2.375/32 at 107-21.625 (L: 107-20.25 / H: 107-24.375)
* Dec 5-Yr futures down 8.25/32 at 118-28.5 (L: 118-25 / H: 119-06)
* Dec 10-Yr futures down 14.5/32 at 129-27.5 (L: 129-20 / H: 130-13)
* Dec 30-Yr futures down 1-4/32 at 161-06 (L: 160-19 / H: 162-19)
* Dec Ultra futures down 1-28/32 at 190-02 (L: 188-31 / H: 192-12)