Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
US TSY FUTURES: Treasury futures heading lower again, curves bear flattening
* 2s10s -1.463, 41.578 (43.733H/41.416L);
* 2s30s -3.888, 58.283 (62.540H/58.283L);
* 5s30s -3.641, 29.363 (33.034H/29.283L);
Current futures levels:
* Jun Ultra bonds down 16/32 at 159-10 (158-27L/159-18H)
* Jun 30-yr Bond futures down 17/32 at 145-15 (145-09L/145-27H)
* Jun 10-yr futures down 10.50/32 at 120-08 (120-07.50L/120-16.50H)
* Jun 5-yr futures down 7/32 at 113-24 (113-24L/113-30.25H)
* Jun 2-yr futures down 2.75/32 at 106-01.75 (106-01.75L/106-04H)