Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- RES 4: 0.8624/58 High Oct 1 / High Sep 29
- RES 3: 0.8525 50-day EMA
- RES 2: 0.8518 High Oct 12 and a firm resistance
- RES 1: 0.8491 20-day EMA
- PRICE: 0.8456 @ 15:35 BST Oct 22
- SUP 1: 0.8421 Intraday low
- SUP 2: 0.8379 1.0% 10-dma envelope
- SUP 3: 0.8356 Low Feb 26, 2020
- SUP 4: 0.8339 Low Feb 25, 2020
EURGBP remains bearish - corrections are shallow and this reinforces current bearish sentiment signals. Furthermore, moving average conditions are in a bear mode, highlighting a downtrend. 0.8450, Oct 10 low and a key support has been cleared. This opens 0.8379 next, a vol based support. Further out, there is scope for an extension below 0.8400 to open 0.8356, the Feb 26, 2020 low. Initial firm resistance is 0.8518.