Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- RES 4: 0.8624/58 High Oct 1 / High Sep 29
- RES 3: 0.8522 50-day EMA
- RES 2: 0.8518 High Oct 12 and a firm resistance
- RES 1: 0.8488 20-day EMA
- PRICE: 0.8435 @ 16:13 BST Oct 25
- SUP 1: 0.8422 Low Oct 21/22
- SUP 2: 0.8375 1.0% 10-dma envelope
- SUP 3: 0.8356 Low Feb 26, 2020
- SUP 4: 0.8339 Low Feb 25, 2020
EURGBP is trading above recent lows but remains bearish. Corrections have been shallow and this reinforces current bearish sentiment. Furthermore, moving average conditions remain in a bear mode, highlighting a downtrend. 0.8450, Oct 10 low and a key support has recently been cleared. This opens 0.8375 next, a vol based support. There is also scope for an extension below 0.8400 to open 0.8356, Feb 26, 2020 low. Initial firm resistance is 0.8518.