Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- RES 4: 1.3958 High Aug 4
- RES 3: 1.3913 High Sep 14 and a key resistance
- RES 2: 1.3743/89 20-day EMA / 50-day EMA
- RES 1: 1.3602 Low Aug 20 and recent breakout level
- PRICE: 1.3534 @ 17:48 BST Sep 28
- SUP 1: 1.3520 Low Jan 18
- SUP 2: 1.3462 50.0% retracement of the Sep '20 - Jan bull phase
- SUP 3: 1.3430 Low Dec 28, 2020
- SUP 4: 1.3354 Low Dec 23, 2020
GBPUSD traded sharply lower Tuesday and in the process has cleared a host of key supports. The triangle base at 1.3637, drawn from the Jul 20 low has been breached and this has led to a move below 1.3602, the Aug 20 low. Note too that Cable has also traded through 1.3572, the Jul 20 low. The focus is on weakness towards 1.3462 next, 50.0% of the Sep '20 - Jan bull phase. Initial resistance is at 1.3602.