Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Mixed after the bell, yld curves steeper with long end failing to maintain first half support. Volume relatively muted, especially when taking the final dregs of Sep/Dec rolling into account, Dec takes lead quarterly Monday. Note, BBg/Barclays month end Tsy extension at 0.16y largest since 2009. Update:
- 3M10Y -1.288, 63.281 (L: 60.988 / H: 67.438)
- 2Y10Y +0.553, 59.748 (L: 57.751 / H: 62.495)
- 2Y30Y +3.347, 138.282 (L: 134.317 / H: 141.226)
- 5Y30Y +4.626, 124.122 (L: 120.314 / H: 125.035)
- Current futures levels:
- Sep 2Y up 1.3/32 at 110-13.375 (L: 110-11.625 / H: 110-14.12)
- Sep 5Y up 5.25/32 at 125-26.75 (L: 125-18 / H: 125-28.7)
- Sep 10Y up 7/32 at 139-6 (L: 138-23 / H: 139-11.5)
- Sep 30Y down 6/32 at 176-7 (L: 175-05 / H: 176-28)
- Sep Ultra 30Y down 16/32 at 214-30 (L: 212-14 / H: 216-08)