Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
US TSY FLOWS: Tsy futures currently trading weaker, just off recent lows after
holding narrow range most of overnight; Tsys appear to be trailing Gilts over
last hour. Equities weaker (emini, -3.5, 2464.0), gold firmer (+1.11, 1284.38),
oil weaker (WTI -0.14, 46.63).
- Asia, mild two-way kicked things off, early bid in the intermediates met by
misc acct selling, position squaring on light volume, EMA/Asian real$
selling/taking profits in the belly. Japan's Nikkei stock index closed down 0.1%
while Hong Kong Hang Seng index ended down by 0.25%.
- London, misc acct buying 3s and selling in 5s, modest 2-way from leveraged
accts in 5s, foreign central banks and real$ in the intermediates kept prices in
range earlier. Recent downtick amid FX acct sales on mild USD bounce.
- Swaps, spds running steady to mildly wider out the curve, narrow range on
light volume , receivers in 3s.
- Overnight repo, 2- and 5Y notes remain tight.
- Eurodollar, steady to mildly lower out the strip on light volume. Latest LIBOR
sets' had 3M -0.0003 to 1.3164% (+0.0014/wk).