Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- Political RiskPolitical Risk
Intelligence on key political and geopolitical events around the world.
- About Us
Today the US Tsy will settle $189B total notes (2s, 5s and 7s), TIPS (10Y) and Bonds (20Y) while raising $114B in new cash:
- * total $155B: 2-, 5- 7Y notes settle, raising $80B
- * $22B 20Y R/O Bond settle, $22B raised
- * $12B 10Y TIPS settle: $12B raised
Meanwhile, the Fed is widely expected to extend the Q3 ban of stock buybacks for 34 largest banks through year end (implemented ban on June 25 for the third quarter). No set time, but chatter will be sometime after equity close