Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- Political RiskPolitical Risk
Intelligence on key political and geopolitical events around the world.
- About Us
US TSY/RECAP: - Tsys climbed steadily through Wednesday's session, aided by
heavy month-end extension buying & safe haven demand as equities finished the
month lower & crude came under pressure.
- Tsys followed Gilts higher early after the EU released its draft EU Brexit
withdrawal agreement putting pressure on PM May's gov't, with May noting that no
PM could accept the proposal.
- Notable corporate issuance was also observed.
- Focus now falls on Chair Powell's testimony to the Senate on Thursday.
- T-Notes last at 120.23, 10-Year yields last 2.861%