Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
US TSY/RECAP: Tsys were trading weaker by the bell, going out near worst levels
as markets took solace from a lack of escalation in the U.S.-China trade spat
over the weekend.
- Volume was anaemic, with eyes on U.S. CPI, PPI & Fed Chair Powell's
semi-annual monetary policy report due later this week.
- The eurodollar strip was mildly lower by the close, going out at/near session
lows on light volume.
- Tuesday brings the U.S. JOLTS job openings figure.
- T-Notes last at 120.04, U.S. 10-Year Tsy yields closed at 2.856%.