Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Real-time Actionable Insight
Get the latest on Central Bank Policy and FX & FI Markets to help inform both your strategic and tactical decision-making.Free Access
- RES 4: 135.140 High Aug 21 and key resistance
- RES 3: 134.970 High Aug 25
- RES 2: 134.900 High Aug 27
- RES 1: 134.821/830 20-day and 50-day EMA
- PRICE: 134.690 @ 04:45 BST Aug 31
- SUP 1: 134.540 Low Aug 26 and 28
- SUP 2: 134.450 Low Aug 14 and the bear trigger
- SUP 3: 134.410 Low Aug 17
- SUP 4: 134.336 61.8% retracement of the Jun - late Jul rally
BOBL futures maintain a bearish tone. The Aug 21 high of 135.140, just above 76.4% of the Jul 31 - Aug 14 downleg at 135.138, has been defined as a key near-term resistance. The recent sell-off from this resistance signals scope for a deeper pullback as a bearish theme starts to once again dominate. Attention is on the key support at 134.450, Aug 14 low and the bear trigger. Initial firm resistance is at 134.900, Thursday's high.
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.