Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
- RES 4: 140-20 1.00 projection of Jun 5 - 11 rally from Jun 16 low
- RES 3: 140-13 Aug 4 / 5 / 6 high and major resistance
- RES 2: 139-26+/30 High Aug 11 / 61.8% of the Aug 4 - 13 downleg
- RES 1: 139-23+ High Aug 21
- PRICE: 139-20 @ 17:22 BST Aug 21
- SUP 1: 139-08+ Low Aug 18 and 19
- SUP 2: 138-28+/29 Low Aug 12 / 13 and the 100-dma
- SUP 3: 138-23+ Low Jul 2
- SUP 4: 138-07 Low Jun 16
Treasuries maintained this week's firmer tone as the corrective bounce off recent lows extends. Price action has probed the 50-day EMA and this does suggest scope for a stronger near-term recovery with 139-21, a Fibonacci retracement also probed. Further gains would open 139.26+ next. Note, we continue to view S/T gains as a correction following the sharp sell-off between Aug 4 - 13. A move lower would refocus attention on 138-28+, Aug 13 low.