Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
- :RES 3: 99.3600 - High Apr 02
- RES 2: 99.2250 - High Apr 17
- RES 1: 99.1850 - High Aug 5
- PRICE: 99.1250 @ 18:43 BST, Aug 20
- SUP 1: 99.0250/0200 - Aug 14 low / Low Jul 2 and 3
- SUP 2: 98.9750 - 50.0% retracement of the Jun 8 - Jul 13 rally
- SUP 3: 98.9361 - 61.8% retracement of the Jun 8 - Jul 13 rally
Aussie 10yr futures continue to trade within the range that has developed since mid June. The recent recovery off the low end of the range at 99.0250 suggests scope for short-term gains towards 99.1850, Aug 5 high and the highest level within the range. From a trend perspective, sideways activity is expected to continue dominating. A break of either 99.0200, the range base or 99.1850 is required to signal a clearer directional move.