Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- RES 4: 135.313 2.00 proj of the May 20 - 26 - 31 price swing
- RES 3: 135.007 1.764 proj of the May 20 - 26 - 31 price swing
- RES 2: 134.950 Bull channel top drawn off the May 20 low
- RES 1: 134.880 High Jul 19
- PRICE: 134.860 @ 04:37 BST Jul 20
- SUP 1: 134.700/570 Low Jul 19 / Low Jul 15
- SUP 2: 134.410 Low Jul 13 and a key support
- SUP 3: 134.338 50-day EMA
- SUP 4: 134.151 Bull channel base drawn off the May 20 low
Bobl futures are trading close to yesterday's high following a strong start to the week. The contract on Jul 8 confirmed a break of a key S/T resistance at 134.510, Jun 11 high and a Fibonacci projection. This confirmed a resumption of the uptrend from May 20 and the climb Friday and yesterday reinforces the current bullish trend structure. The focus is on 134.950, a bull channel drawn from the May 20 low. Key support lies at 134.410, Jul 13 low.