Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- RES 4: 4265.00 High Jan 15, 2008
- RES 3: 4200.00 Round number resistance
- RES 2: 4175.00 Nov 26, 2008 low (cont)
- RES 1: 4153.00 High Jun 17 and bull trigger
- PRICE: 4016.00 @ 05:43 BST Jun 25
- SUP 1: 4015.60/00 Channel base from Feb 26 (cont) / Low Jun 21
- SUP 2: 4004.20 50-day EMA
- SUP 3: 3914.00 Low May 20
- SUP 4: 3871.00 Low May 13
EUROSTOXX 50 futures found support Jun 21 at 4015.00. Attention remains on the Jun 18 sell-off however that in pattern terms is a bearish engulfing candle and signals a potential S/T top. Trend conditions are overbought and a corrective pullback would allow this to unwind. A resumption of weakness would expose the 50-day EMA at 4004.20. Key resistance and the bull trigger is 4153.00, Jun 17 high. A break resumes the uptrend.