Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- RES 4: 112.320 1.618 proj of the Jun 22 - Jul 8 - Jul 13 price swing
- RES 3: 112.307 1.50 proj of the Jun 22 - Jul 8 - Jul 13 price swing
- RES 2: 112.290 High Feb 11 (cont)
- RES 1: 112.285 High Jul 20
- PRICE: 112.255 @ 04:47 BST Jul 21
- SUP 1: 112.210 Low Jul 20
- SUP 2: 112.180/150 Low Jul 16 / Low Jul 13
- SUP 3: 112.140 Low Jul 5 and 6
- SUP 4: 112.120 Low Jun 30
The Schatz futures outlook is bullish and the contract traded sharply higher yesterday. Resistance at 112.210, Jun 11 high has been cleared. This strengthens a bullish case and opens 112.295 next, a Fibonacci projection. Note too that yesterday's gains have also established a bullish price sequence of higher highs and higher lows, the definition of an uptrend. On the downside, initial support is seen at 112.210, yesterday's low.