Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- RES 4: $488.40 - High May 10 and the bull trigger
- RES 3: $471.10/78.55 - High Jun 1 / High May 18
- RES 2: $460.10 - High Jun 11
- RES 1: $440.45 - High Jun 16
- PRICE: $419.15 @ 12:55 BST Jun 18
- SUP 1: $416.25 - Low Jun 17
- SUP 2: $406.55 - 76.4% retracement of the Apr 3 - May 10 rally
- SUP 3: $400.00 - Low Apr 12
- SUP 4: $396.08 - Major trendline drawn from Mar 19, 2020 low (cont)
Copper remains weak. Tuesday's sell-off resulted in a break of the 50-day EMA. The subsequent follow through and a break of trendline support at $423.86 reinforces the current bearish theme. The trendline is drawn off the Oct 2, 2020 low. Attention is at $405.66, a Fibonacci retracement. On the upside, initial resistance is seen at $440.45, Jun 16 high. A break above $460.10, Jun 11 high though is required to signal a reversal.