Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- RES 4: 112.505 High November 2020
- RES 3: 112.450 High Dec 11, 2020 (cont)
- RES 2: 112.415 High Aug 05
- RES 1: 112.412 2.50 proj of the Jun 22 - Jul 8 - Jul 13 price swing
- PRICE: 112.325 @ 16:06 BST Aug 11
- SUP 1: 112.285 Low Jul 26
- SUP 2: 112.245 Low Jul 21
- SUP 3: 112.210 Low Jul 20
- SUP 4: 112.180/150 Low Jul 16 / Low Jul 13
Schatz futures are off the highs, but remain bullish despite the Friday pullback. The clear break on Jul 20 of resistance at 112.210, Jun 11 high established an uptrend. Further gains are favoured after the print of 112.390, with the focus on 112.412 next, a Fibonacci projection. Recent gains have also established a bullish price sequence of higher highs and higher lows, the definition of an uptrend. Initial firm support is seen at 112.285, Jul 26 low.