Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- RES 4: 153.82 High Feb 12 (cont)
- RES 3: 153.40 1.236 proj of the May 19 - 28 price swing
- RES 2: 152.66 1.00 proj of the May 19 - 28 price swing
- RES 1: 152.47 High Jun 14 and the bull trigger
- PRICE: 151.38 @ Close Jun 17
- SUP 1: 150.75 Low Jun 10
- SUP 2: 150.11 Low Low Jun 8 and key near-term support
- SUP 3: 149.53 Low May 28
- SUP 4: 148.80 Low May 25
BTP futures remain in their current bullish cycle following the strong reversal from the 147.00 low on Mar 19. With bulls in control, current dips are considered corrective and are allowing a recent overbought condition to unwind. Key near-term support lies at 150.11, Jun 8 low. The bull trigger has been defined at 152.47, Jun 14 high where a break would open 152.66, a Fibonacci projection and the Feb high (cont) of 153.82 further out.