Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- RES 4: 128.92 1.236 proj of the May 13 - 26 - Jun 3 price swing
- RES 3: 128.50 1.00 proj of the May 13 - 26 - Jun 3 price swing
- RES 2: 128.39 High Jun 11 and the bull trigger
- RES 1: 128.08 High Jun 21
- PRICE: 127.86 @ Close Jun 24
- SUP 1: 127.25/126.91 Low Jun 10
- SUP 2: 126.70 Low Jun 23 / Low Jun 3 and key near-term support
- SUP 3: 126.55 Low May 21
- SUP 4: 126.12 Low May 19
Gilt futures recently traded higher through a resistance at 127.74, May 26 high. This confirmed a bullish price sequence of higher highs and higher lows and the positive price condition remains intact. The pullback between Jun 11 - 17 is considered corrective and price remains above key short-term support at 126.70, Jun 3 low. A resumption of gains would open 128.39, Jun 11 high and the bull trigger. A break of 126.70 would instead be bearish.