Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- RES 4: 153.82 High Feb 12 (cont)
- RES 3: 153.40 1.236 proj of the May 19 - 28 price swing
- RES 2: 152.66 1.00 proj of the May 19 - 28 price swing
- RES 1: 151.68/152.47 High Jun 17 / High Jun 14 and the bull trigger
- PRICE: 150.86 @ Close Jun 24
- SUP 1: 150.28 Low Jun 24
- SUP 2: 150.11 Low Low Jun 8 and key near-term support
- SUP 3: 149.74 50.0% retracement of the May 19 - Jun 14 rally
- SUP 4: 149.53 Low May 28
BTP futures remain in their current bullish cycle that began Mar 19. With bulls in control, the recent pullback is still considered corrective and has allowed a recent overbought condition to unwind. Key near-term support lies at 150.11, Jun 8 low. Key resistance and the bull trigger has been defined at 152.47, Jun 14 high where a break would open 152.66, a Fibonacci projection and the Feb high of 153.82 (cont) further out.