Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
EGB SUMMARY: UK Brexit Minister Raab's resignation this morning saw core EGBs
rally, though BTPs have faded this afternoon and are now in the red.
- The Dec 18 Bund future is up 63 ticks at 160.77, having traded in a range of
160.07-160.9 today. The 2-year yield is down 2.5bps at -0.595%.
- The belly has outperformed, the 5-Yr yield down 4.1bps at -0.237% and the
10-Yr is down 4bps at 0.358%.
- The Dec 18 BTP future is down 16 ticks at 121.03, having traded in a range of
120.78-121.78 through the day. The sell off began after Reuters reported Lega
economic spokesman Borghi saying Italy would leave the eurozone if Lega won a
majority in the next elections. -However Borghi later denied.
- 10-Yr BTP yield up 3.2bps at 3.522%, vs Bunds is up 7.2bps at 316.4bps.
- Elsewhere the spread of 10-Yr Spanish bonds vs Bunds is is up 5.6bps at
127.6bps, 10-Yr spread of Portuguese PGBs vs Bunds is is up 4.7bps at 161.2bps.
- Tomorrow sees Eurozone October inflation data released at 1000GMT.