January 20, 2023 07:21 GMT
Underpinned on the cash open
- A tighter range for Bund overnight, and no impact from the small beat in the German PPI.
- Although, has found an underlying bid on the UK Retail sales miss, with the Euribor strip trading back towards flat on the Bund cash open.
- Levels remain unchanged, with support at 139.00, did print a 138.97 low yesterday, while resistance moves down to 139.97 initially.
- There's no tier 1 data left for the session, US Existing home sales shouldn't move the needle.
- SUPPLY: Italy holds exchange Auctions.
- SPEAKERS: SNB Jordan, Breman, ECB Lagarde, Japan Kuroda, IMF Georgieva, Fed Harker, George, Waller.