Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- RES 4: 117.53 High Jan 9, 2017
- RES 3: 116.87 High Jan 11, 2017
- RES 2: 116.09 1.764 proj of Apr 23 - Jul 2 - Aug 4 price swing
- RES 1: 115.52 High Nov 24
- PRICE: 115.40 @ 06:31 GMT Nov 25
- SUP 1: 114.16/113.59 Low Nov 19 and key near-term support
- SUP 2: 113.11/112.73 50-day EMA / Low Nov 9
- SUP 3: 112.08 High Sep 30 and a recent breakout level
- SUP 4: 111.51 Low Oct 8
USDJPY remains in an uptrend. This week's gains confirmed a resumption of the uptrend following the break of 114.99, Nov 17 high and bulls have not looked back. The pair has tested 115.51, Mar 10, 2017 high and the print above this level reinforces current bullish conditions. The focus is on 116.09 next, a Fibonacci projection. On the downside, key short-term support has been defined 113.59, Nov 19 low.