Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- Political RiskPolitical Risk
Intelligence on key political and geopolitical events around the world.
- About Us
BOND SUMMARY: - US TSY yields have pushed lower with the 10-year trading at
3.037% from 3.054%.
- JGBs are trading in a tight range this morning.
- German bunds have rallied following the release of Eurozone CPI data for
September. The benchmark 2-year bund yield has pushed down to -0.534% from a
session high of -0.517% while the 10-year trades at a yield of 0.465% down from
- French OATS have similarly rallied and the curve has flattened on the back of
the long end outperforming. The 2s10s spread has narrowed to 115.4bps down from
- The fallout from the Italian budget continues with the 2-year BTP yield
surging to 3.179% from 2.939%.
- Having sold off in the early morning, UK gilts have subsequently rallied. The
10-year yield has traded down to 1.551% from a high of 1.586%.
- Eurodollar futures are 0.5-2.0 ticks higher. The Euribor futures strip has
flattened with greens/blues up 3.5-5.0 ticks.