Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- Political RiskPolitical Risk
Intelligence on key political and geopolitical events around the world.
- About Us
BOND SUMMARY: - US TSY yields have ticked slightly higher. The 10-year trades at
3.096% up from 3.085%.
- JGBs trade in a tight range, with little activity following the national
- German bund yields have lacked direction this morning with the 10-year
benchmark trading within a 0.515/0.541% range and the curve marginally steeper
on the day.
- The French OAT curve has steepened with the 2s10s spread widening to 117.3bps
from a session low of 114.95bps.
- The longer end of the Italian BTP curve has rallied with the 10-year trading
at 2.856% from 2.916%.
- The UK Gilt curve has steepened with the 2s10s spread pushing up to 79.4bps
- Eurodollar futures are 0.5-2.5 ticks lower. The Euribor futures strip has
steepened with greens/blues down 1.5-2.0 ticks.