Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- Political RiskPolitical Risk
Intelligence on key political and geopolitical events around the world.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- Local & USD rates unch this morning having traded mixed during yesterday's session.
- Locals went offered against the grain of firmer EM FI markets, bear flattening +8-12bp from the front end.
- W/w short duration continues to sell off, with the 3m-1Y portion of the curve most affected – trading +30-50bp higher.
- USD Rates were better bid across the curve, diverging from locals to close -9.5bp bull steeper from the 2Y.
- W/w the USD curve trades lower across the breadth, with 1-4Y tenors outperforming.
Local Rates W/w Change