Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- USD/RUB trades +0.31% higher this morning, brushing off slightly firmer oil markets to follow the USD higher.
- The cross closed yesterday's session -0.30% lower, finding support at 72.60 for a second consecutive day.
- Brent trades +0.35% higher this morning, with price action hovering around the $77.50 mark following a strong week of gains (+2.81%) resulting from ultra-low inventories.
- With limited data on the agenda for today, the cross should track global risk sentiment into the weekend.
- Next week we face a packed data schedule with 2Q Current Account, GDP, retail sales, real wages, and unemployment data on the docket.
- Possible protest action from opposition parties will be monitored, but seems unlikely to spark any major action.
- Intraday Sup1: 72.862, Sup2: 72.6637, Res1: 73.2181, Res2: 73.5125