Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- Political RiskPolitical Risk
Intelligence on key political and geopolitical events around the world.
- About Us
US TSYS: Very little to pen for the core global FI space overnight, with the Tsy
curve sitting a touch flatter as little of note comes out of the opening salvos
from the G20.
- T-Notes last -0-02 at 127-28, with the 10-Year cash Tsy yield at 2.010%.
- Some activity of note in the option space early on, with 10.0K of the TYQ9
126.50 puts trading at 0-11/-12.
- Eurodollar futures trade unch-0.5 tick higher thru the reds.
- The G20 summit, in addition to PCE data & the Chicago PMI present the
highlights of today's session. We will also hear from Fed's Daly for a third
consecutive day, after she offered little new on Thursday.
- Month-end flows will also be of interest.