August 17, 2022 05:41 GMT
EUROZONE T-BILL ISSUANCE
Germany, the Netherlands, Spain, Finland, the ESM and France have sold bills this week. Issuance at first round operations totalled E15.5bln (down from the E19.4bln issued last week).
- Germany kicked off issuance for the week on Monday, selling E3bln (E2.464bln allotted) of the 6-month Feb 22, 2023 bubill.
- Also on Monday, the Netherlands sold E2.44bln of DTCs (vs E2.0-3.0bln range): E1.28bln of the 3-month Nov 23, 2022 DTC and E1.16bln of the new 6.5-month Feb 27, 2023 DTC.
- Yesterday, Spain sold a combined E1.703bln of letras (vs E1.5-2.5bln target range): E365mln of the 3-month Nov 11, 2022 letras and E1.338bln of the 9-month May 12, 2022 letras.
- Also yesterday, Finland sold close to the top of the E1.5bln target range: E751mln of the 6-month Feb 13, 2023 RFTB and E745mln of the new 9-month May 12, 2023 RFTB.
- The ESM then sold E1.1bln (top of the range) of new 6-month Feb 23, 2023 bills.
- France concluded Eurozone bill issuance for the week Tuesday afternoon, selling towards the top of the E5.8bln target range: E2.698bln of the 12-week Nov 9, 2023 BTF, E1.697bln of the 22-week Jan 11, 2023 BTF and E1.4bln of the new 51-week Jul 12, 2023 BTF.