Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Weaker-than-expected Eurozone (and especially French) August prelim PMIs have underpinned global core FI, including Tsys (alongside weaker equities/stronger USD).
- Sep 10-Yr futures (TY) up 0.5/32 at 139-18.5 (L: 139-13.5 / H: 139-20.5) - volumes have been a little light, ~200k by 0630ET.
- A slight flattening in the curve: The 2-Yr yield is up 0bps at 0.1412%, 5-Yr is down 0.8bps at 0.2643%, 10-Yr is down 1.1bps at 0.6396%, and 30-Yr is down 1.3bps at 1.3705%.
- We get the US's turn for August prelim PMIs at 0945ET, with Jul existing home sales at 1000ET.
- No Fed speakers and no supply today; NY Fed buys ~$6.025B of 4.5Y-7Y Tsys.