Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
Below gives key levels of markets in the second half of the Asia-Pac session:
- Nikkei 225 down 32.94 points at 30216.72
- ASX 200 up 39.377 points at 7382
- Shanghai Comp. down 47.123 points at 3565.944
- JGB 10-Yr future up 2 ticks at 151.64, yield down 0.9bp at 0.051%
- Aussie 10-Yr future unch. at 98.570, yield down 0.5bp at 1.4%
- US 10-Yr future up 0-03+ ticks at 132-04, yield down 0.69bp at 1.444%
- WTI crude up $0.88 at $74.86, Gold up $8.23 at $1758.64
- USD/JPY down 16 pips at Y110.57
- SCHOLZ HAS EDGE AS GERMAN ELECTION LEAVES OUTCOME UNDECIDED (BBG)
- CHINESE CITIES SEIZE EVERGRANDE PRESALES TO BLOCK POTENTIAL MISUSE OF FUNDS (FT)
- EVERGRANDE FALLOUT SPREADS BEYOND MARKETS TO WEALTHY INVESTORS (BBG)
- EVERGRANDE'S EV UNIT TERMINATES PLANS TO ISSUE RMB SHARES (RTRS)
- CHINA REPEATS IT'S TARGETING TACKLING MONOPOLIES IN DATA SECTOR (BBG)
- HAULIERS AND POULTRY WORKERS TO GET TEMPORARY UK VISAS (BBC)