Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- RES 4: $1480.00 - High Jun 7 and the key bull trigger
- RES 3: $1466.00 - High Jun 8
- RES 2: $1379.75/1423.00 - High Aug 17 / High Jul 1
- RES 1: $1310.13/39.50-day EMA / High Aug 25
- PRICE: $1281.50 @ 14:51 BST Sep 28
- SUP 1: $1257.50 - Low Sep 21
- SUP 2: $1259.75 - Low Jun 25
- SUP 3: $1240.50 - Low Jun 17 and key support
- SUP 4: $1200.00 - Psychological round number
Soybean futures are consolidating. The outlook is unchanged and a bearish theme dominates following the recent break of $1308.75, Aug 3 low. The contract has also established a bearish price sequence of lower lows and lower highs, highlighting a bear trend. The focus is on $1259.75, Jun 25 low and $1240.50, Jun 17 low and a key support. Key short-term resistance is unchanged at $1379.75, Aug 17 high. Initial resistance is at $1311.06.