Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Well bid all day, Tsy futures paring gains well after the NY close, yld curves bull flattening with long end outperforming. Generally quiet summer trade.
- Some knock-on support from Bunds in the first half while higher than anticipated weekly claims (+135K TO 1,106K) contributed as well.
- Sep/Dec roll volumes gearing up ahead of Aug 31 first notice (Dec takes lead)
- Midday BLOCK, Duration Weighted Steepener: +5,730 TYZ 139-14.5, post time offer; -3,735 UXYU 158-00, through 158-00.5 post time bid.
- Decent rate-lock/deal-tied hedging: $7.5B #JNJ 6pt: $1B 5Y +30, $1.5B 7Y +50, $1.75B 10Y +65, $1B 20Y +75, $1B 30Y +90, $1.25B 40Y +110; and $1.1B #Eli Lilly $250M 30Y +93, $850M 40Y +120.
- The 2-Yr yield is up 0.2bps at 0.1411%, 5-Yr is down 1.3bps at 0.2707%, 10-Yr is down 2.9bps at 0.6509%, and 30-Yr is down 3.9bps at 1.3852%.