Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
- RES 4: 136.060 2.000 retracement of the May - Jun sell-off (cont)
- RES 3: 136.000 Round number resistance
- RES 2: 135.907 1.764 proj of Sep 1 - Sep 9 rally from Sep 10 low
- RES 1: 135.840 High Oct 19
- PRICE: 135.820 @ 05:01 BST Oct 20
- SUP 1: 135.660 Low Oct 16
- SUP 2: 135.510 Low Oct 15
- SUP 3: 135.376 20-day EMA
- SUP 4: 135.370 High Sep 21 and Oct 5 and former breakout level
BOBL futures maintain a bullish tone following last week's gains and edged higher yesterday. Last week's gains resulted in a clear breach of resistance at 135.370, Sep 21 and the Oct 5 high. The break confirmed a resumption of the uptrend that started early September. The next objectives and potential resistance levels are at 135.907, a Fibonacci projection and 136.00. Initial support lies at 135.660, Oct 16 low.