Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
- RES 4: 112.505 61.8% retracement of the Mar - Jun sell-off (cont).
- RES 3: 112.490 2.000 proj of Aug 26 - Sep 9 rally from the Sep 10 low
- RES 2: 112.457 1.764 proj of Aug 26 - Sep 9 rally from the Sep 10 low
- RES 1: 112.460 High Oct 19
- PRICE: 112.455 @ 05:15 BST Oct 20
- SUP 1: 112.410 Low Oct 16
- SUP 2: 112.365 Low Oct 15
- SUP 3: 112.340 Low Oct 14
- SUP 4: 112.339 20-day EMA
Schatz futures outlook remains bullish following last week's accelerated gains and futures edged higher yesterday. The contract last week cleared key resistance at 112.360, Sep 21 high, confirming a resumption of the broader uptrend. The move higher has opened 112.490 next, a Fibonacci projection. Moving average studies are in a bull mode too, reinforcing current trend conditions. Initial support is at 112.410, Oct 16 low.