Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- Political RiskPolitical Risk
Intelligence on key political and geopolitical events around the world.
- About Us
- RES 4: 140-11 Aug 4 high and major resistance
- RES 3: 139-29+ 76.4% retracement of the Aug 4 - 28 decline
- RES 2: 139-29 High Sep 3 and the bull trigger
- RES 1: 139-26 High Sep 17
- PRICE: 139-15 @ 16:32 BST Sep 30
- SUP 1: 139-10+ Low Sep 16 and key near-term support
- SUP 2: 139-00 Low Sep 4
- SUP 3: 138-18+ Low Aug 28 and the bear trigger
- SUP 4: 138-10+ 1.000 proj of Aug 4 - 14 sell-off from Sep 3 high
Treasuries hit reverse Wednesday, selling off recent gains down to 139-14 to moderate the outlook. This leaves initial resistance at 139-24, Sep 17 high which, if broken again, paves the way for a climb towards 139-29 key resistance, Sep 3 high. On the downside, initial firm support has been defined at 139-10+, Sep 16 low. A break would dampen the bullish mood.