Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- RES 4: 133-28 High Sep 3
- RES 3: 133-12+ High Sep 22
- RES 2: 132.21+ Low Aug 11 and recent breakout level
- RES 1: 132-05+ High Sep 27
- PRICE: 131-18+ @ 12:31 BST Sep 28
- SUP 1: 131-07 Low Sep 28
- SUP 2: 131-03+ Low Jun 25
- SUP 3: 131-01 1.382 proj of the Aug 4 - 11 - 17 price swing
- SUP 4: 130-25 1.50 proj of the Aug 4 - 11 - 17 price swing
Treasury futures remain under pressure. The contract last week confirmed a clear break of a key support at 132-21+, Aug 11 low to mark a resumption of the bear cycle that started Aug 4. This week's strong follow through reinforces the bearish theme and a price sequence of lower lows and lower highs that has been established. Attention is on 131-03+ next, Jun 25 low. Initial resistance is seen at 132-05+, the Sep 27 high.