Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
Real-time insight on key fixed income and fx markets.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- RES 3: 99.165 - High Nov 20, 2020
- RES 2: 98.996 - 76.4% retracement of the Oct '20 - Feb sell-off
- RES 1: 98.780 - High Sep 16
- PRICE: 98.735 @ 19:32 BST Sep 22
- SUP 1: 98.607 - 38.2% retracement of the Feb - Aug rally
- SUP 2: 98.495 - Low Jul 6
- SUP 3: 98.320 - Low Jun 17
Aussie 10y futures continue to weaken and the recent break of former support at 98.665, Sep 8 low reinforces a bearish sequence of lower lows and lower highs that defines a downtrend. Continued weakness would signal scope for levels below 98.60 towards 98.795, Jul 6 low (cont). The contract needs to re-take 98.780, Sep 16 high to reinvigorate the upside argument, but for now a bearish threat dominates.