Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
- RES 4: 135-26+ High Aug 4 and the bull trigger
- RES 3: 134-09+ High Aug 5
- RES 2: 134-00+ High Aug 17
- RES 1: 133-28 High Sep 3
- PRICE: 133-11 @ 16:45 BST Sep 3
- SUP 1: 133.07/132-25+ Sep 1 low / Low Aug 26
- SUP 2: 132-21+ Low Aug 11
- SUP 3: 132-12 0.764 proj of the Aug 4 - 11 - 17 price swing
- SUP 4: 131-27+ 1.00 proj of the Aug 4 - 11 - 17 price swing
Treasury futures rallied sharply on the poor NFP release, touching 133-28 and a new September higher. These gains were very short-lived, however, with prices correcting into the close. A key support lies at 132-21+, Aug 11 low. A break of this level is required to signal potential for a deeper pullback and potentially a stronger reversal. Short-term conditions appear to have improved for bulls on the back of recent gains however. Resistance to watch is at 134-00+, Aug 17 high. A break would expose 134-26+, Aug 4 high.