Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- RES 4: 135.200 Low Sep 17, high Oct 4 and recent breakout level
- RES 3: 135.060 High Oct 7
- RES 2: 134.860 High Oct 14 and key resistance
- RES 1: 134.580 High Oct 18
- PRICE: 134.320 @ 05:22 BST Oct 21
- SUP 1: 134.045 1.50 proj of the Sep 21 - 28 - Oct 4 price swing
- SUP 2: 134.070 Low Jul 6 (cont)
- SUP 3: 133.954 1.618 proj of the Sep 21 - 28 - Oct 4 price swing
- SUP 4: 133.842 1.764 proj of the Sep 21 - 28 - Oct 4 price swing
Bobl futures remain bearish and the contract traded to a fresh trend low once again yesterday. This confirms a resumption of the underlying downtrend and reinforces bearish conditions. Key resistance has been defined at 134.860, Oct 14 high and a breach of this level is required to signal scope for a short-term reversal. With momentum still pointing south, the focus is on 134.045, a Fibonacci projection.