Exclusive interviews with leading policymakers that convey the true policy message that impacts markets.
Reporting on key macro data at the time of release.
- Emerging MarketsEmerging Markets
Real-time insight of emerging markets in CEMEA, Asia and LatAm region
- MNI ResearchMNI Research
Actionable insight on monetary policy, balance sheet and inflation with focus on global issuance. Analysis on key political risk impacting the global markets.
- About Us
Sign up now for free access to this content.
Please enter your details below and select your areas of interest.
- RES 3: 99.927 - All time High Nov 3 and the bull trigger (cont)
- RES 2: 99.860 - High Jun 14 (cont)
- RES 1: 99.795 - High Aug 20 (cont)
- PRICE: 98.835 @ 15:55 BST Oct 27
- SUP 1: 98.775 - Low Oct 27
- SUP 2: 98.768 - 50.0% 2018 - 2020 Range
- SUP 3: 98.510 - 61.8% 2018 - 2020 Range
Short-end Aussie bonds sold off sharply Wednesday in response to a solid CPI report, plumbing a new low at 98.775. This puts the day's low at just above the lowest levels since mid-2019, opening key Fib supports on the way lower at 98.768 and 98.510. The outlook remains resolutely bearish.